Friday, September 08, 2006

yarnaholic


I love looking at pictures of others people's yarn storage ideas. Snapping together these wire racks is about as mechanically capable as I get. They are lightweight and make great storage. I will be honest and say this is not ALL my stash, I have about 14 skeins of Muskoka wool hidden in a closet, plus all my leftover sock yarns in old plastic pretzel tubs on a window sill. This is not good news for Martina, now that I can actually SEE my stash (it used to all be in Rubbermaid tubs), hopefully I will not be shopping for a long time, or at least until she offers another free shipping special. :-)

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Monika said...

Hey sister, you've got nothing! I've dedicated a whole room (guest room) in our house for my stash and still have baskets full of yarn around the living room as well. I'm ashamed to take a picture, but I'm afraid that there will be one day, I will not be able to buy yarn, so hence the stash! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home