Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mock Croc Socks

This is a fun pattern I found at the Knit Picks web site. Easy to remember after the first few repeats. This is a knitting neurosis I have: different projects for different times. Plain stockinette for times when I want to knit but not pay attention to what I'm doing. Walking my kids to the bus stop, for example, or in the movies. But to keep life interesting I like to be working on something a little more involved at the same time. Wonder if I'd be able to make a mortgage payment if I sold all my Addi turbos?!

I used Regia Splendid #4200, 72 stitches around on #1 needles. This is what the yarn looks like on the bottom of the foot:

And here is a close up of the cable/lace pattern:

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger AZZAI. COM said...

Hi! Greeting from Malaysia. Visit my site please. I love news friends. I am glad to see you there.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think your socks are beauiful!!!, thankyou for sharing!!...
from Joanne in the uk
xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home